Join Now/Member Benefits
JOINING LAEA INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Membership to NAEA National Art Education Association
The benefits of membership include:
- Full access to exclusive members-only content on the NAEA website
- Subscriptions to Art Education journal and NAEA News—NAEA’s premiere bi-monthly publications
- Access to outstanding lessons, peer-reviewed for quality, relevance, and rigor through the Instructional Resources Gallery
- Access to timely resources including the new National Visual Arts Standards that support teaching and learning
- FREE Online Professional Learning Opportunities – gain free registration for NAEA’s NEW monthly webinar series. Access premier professional learning opportunities from anywhere in the world. Choose from a growing number of live and archived webinars, sessions, workshops, and more to create your ideal experience. Be informed and inspired by colleagues, artists, and experts offering programming that is 100% art education content that can be applied immediately to teaching and learning.
- Discounts on NAEA National Convention registration fees and other professional learning events including SummerVision
- Discounts on premiere publications and advocacy merchandise in NAEA’s Online Store
- Connect with colleagues through the Member Directory, showcase your art through a complimentary personalized e-Portfolio powered by Digication, and/or display your students’ artwork in a Classroom Gallery provided by Artsonia
- Eligibility for prestigious national awards and grants opportunities
- Eligibility to establish a National Art Honor Society in your middle or secondary school
- Discounts on a variety of insurance programs including Professional Liability Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance, and Additional Plans & Benefits. Visit the Forrest T. Jones &Company websiteoffsite link.
EXISTING MEMBER? RENEW HERE offsite link – Click on “Pay Open Invoices”
Become a NEW member in 6 easy ways:
- Online: Start by selecting your state on the next pageoffsite link
- Telephone: We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express, which can be conveniently paid over the phone by calling NAEA Member Services at (800) 299-8321 (Monday – Friday, 8:15 am – 4:30 pm ET).
- Fax: Print, complete, and fax the Membership Formoffsite linkdownloadAcrobat Reader to: (703) 860-2960
- Mail: Print, complete, and mail the Membership Formoffsite linkdownloadAcrobat Reader to: NAEA Member Services, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3008
- E-mail: Print, complete, and e-mail the MembershipFormoffsite link downloadAcrobat Reader to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artsonia: Join/Renew using your Artsonia fundraising
If you have any questions, please contact NAEA Member Services at (800) 299-8321 (Monday – Friday, 8:15 am – 4:30 pm ET) or email us at email@example.com.